Here we go.

16 May 2008

Just give me weekend!

I feel so damned...annoyed that an annual Greek Food Fest is kicking off right now & I am stuck here @ work. I am working myself up into a om-nom-nom-nom-nom frenzy! Baklava! Sausage & feta! Falafel! WANT! We are going to go on Sunday, but I am wondering if I can hold out that long? This is a divine test of the will.

Ahhhh, here she is, the weekend.  What are we going to do?  Wash the cars?  Weed the flower beds?  Go garage salein'?  We should grill something.  I should bake something.  I'll do a little cleaning up and organizing, I mean, we're still settling in around here.  The first thing I'm going to do is streeeeeetch.   


ATM will be practicing this evening, so I'm going to watch a movie.  I borrowed Stephen King's THE MIST from Kwanis.  Look at me upping my scary movie tolerance!  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Survey says?

Blog Archive